Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #10


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme by Tyngas Reviews that let's bloggers share their new books and swag, whether they are physical or virtual. I'll include books I've been sent, emailed, purchased, won and for review.

This week has been another great week for books. I received some awesome review books as well as picked up some books I've been wanting to read for a while. Have to keep adding to the growing bookshelves. Or as my hubby would say feeding my book shopping addiction.

For Review:


The Dragon's Eye by Corey Guerro Published November 10th 2011 Fantasy Goodreads

Crimson in the Very Wrong Fairy Tale by Liz Jasper Fantasy Young Adult
Goodreads







Above the Universe Below by Elias Barton Published June 18th 2012 Goodreads

The Book of Paul by Richard Long Published June 7th 2012 Goodreads



Purchased



Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews Fantasy Published July 31st 2012 Goodreads

Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton Published February 22nd 2011 Young Adult Goodreads

Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe Fantasy Steampunk published January 10th 2012 Goodreads

Awakened by a Kiss by Lila Dipasqua Historical Romance Published August 3rd 2010 Goodreads


Book-napped from my little sister (So glad she doesn't care to keep them after she reads them)







The Restorer by Amanda Stevens Published April 19th 2011 Mystery Paranormal Goodreads

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones Published February 1st 2011 Urban Fantasy Goodreads

You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay Published January 22nd 2009 Young Adult Horror Goodreads

Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay Published August 9th 2011 Young Adult Fantasy Goodreads

Kindle Ebooks



Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Paranormal Young Adult Published December 27 2011 Goodreads

Craved by Stephanie Nelson Published July 25th 2011 Paranormal - Goodreads

Shadow of the Wolf by R.G. Porter Paranormal - Published December 17th 2009 - Goodreads


Kindle Freebies


Drowning Mermaids by Nadia Scrieva Fantasy Published January 15th 2012 Goodreads 

Song of the Fairy Queen - by Valerie Douglas - Fantasy - Published June 20th 2009 Goodreads

Wingless by Holly Hood Young adult Published November 10th 2009 Goodreads

What did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. Oohh Darkness Becomes Her! I've heard awesome things about that one and I really wanna read it!
    Happy reading ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craved and You are so Undead to Me are both really good!!!! I like your haul, and I am new follower:) here is my blog: http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i'm a new follower :).
    Wow you got a LOT of books :D ! I haven't read any of these books but I hope you'll enjoy reading them :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I read Every Other Day earlier in the year and I enjoyed it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gunmetal Magic is wonderful! Enjoy!

    Kendal
    Kinx's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I really want to read Every Other Day and Juliet Immortal. I hope you enjoy your books. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never finished Darkness Becomes Her, I'm not sure why. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete