Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #11



Stacking the Shelves is a new meme by Tyngas Reviews that let's bloggers share their new books and swag, whether they are physical or virtual. I'll include books I've been sent, emailed, purchased, won and for review.

This week has been another great week for books. I received some awesome review books as well as picked up some books I've been wanting to read for a while. Have to keep adding to the growing bookshelves. Or as my hubby would say feeding my book shopping addiction, he's just glad it's not shoes.

For Review




Evolution by Kelly Carrero  Young Adult Fantasy Publication April 29th 2012 Goodreads & Amazon

Stitch by Samantha Durante Young Adult Sci/fi Publication August 1st 2012 Goodreads & Amazon



Ever Fire by Alexia Purdy Young Adult Fantasy Publication July 9th 2012 Goodreads & Amazon

Tribe of the Teddy Bear by J.Joseph Wright Publication June 24th 2012 Goodreads & Amazon




Purchased

I only purchased a few this week since it's clear become clear I've not been reading what I'm purchasing and my hubby doesn't want me buying books to sit on the shelf. 



Vamped by Lucienne Diver Young Adult Vampires Publication May 8th 2009 Goodreads & Amazon



Wake by Amanda Hocking Young Adult Paranormal Publication August 7th 2012 Goodreads & Amazon




Slumber by Samantha Young Paranormal Young Adult Publication May 17th 2011 Goodreads & Amazon

The Fate of Destiny by Danielle Bourdon Paranormal Young Adult Publication March 9th 2012 Goodreads & Amazon



No Remorse by Mary Lynn Bast Paranormal Publication March 17th 2012 Goodreads & Amazon



What did you get this week?





4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Evolution and Stitch both sound really good. Thanks for sharing & enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really interesting books this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stitch and Evolution both have very pretty covers, they make me think the inside will be even better. I'm a new follower and would really like for you to stop by my blog ;)

    This is what I got this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I haven't read any of these books but I hope you'll enjoy reading them :). Happy reading from France !

    And if you are interested I'm doing an international giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary :).

    ReplyDelete