Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #9


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme by Tyngas Reviews that let's bloggers share their new books and swag, whether they are physical or virtual. I'll include books I've been sent, emailed, purchased, won and for review.

This week has been another great week for books. I received some awesome review books as well as picked up some books I've been wanting to read for a while. Have to keep adding to the growing bookshelves. Or as my hubby would say feeding my book shopping addiction.

For Review:


Crushed by K.C. Blake - Young Adult/witches - Published July 30 2011 - Goodreads Received from the We ♥ YA Books! group on goodreads.








I also got super lucky which is rare and won several books off librarything this month. 





The Complete Sparkling Vampire Parody Collection by Lacy Maran & Kevin Michael Goodreads


The Medium by C.J. Archer Published July 2nd 2012
Goodreads

Zelda Pryce: The Razor's Edge by Joss Llewelyn Published May 20 2012
Goodreads

Priestess of the Eggstone by Jaleta Clegg Publish August 10th 2012 Goodreads





This week from Edelweiss a big thank you!




Boyfriend from Hell by Jamie Quaid Publish September 25th 2012 Goodreads

Incarnation by Emma Cornwall Publish September 8th 2012 Goodreads



From Netgalley this week, a big thank you too!


Redemption by Veronique Launier Publish September 8th 2012 Goodreads


Pushing the limits by Katie McGarry Published July 31st 2012 Goodreads





I also received from the author




Pearl Lover by Kea Noli Published July 4th 2012 Goodreads
I'm looking forward to starting this one, the author has been so nice.



My purchases this week

A mix of books from purchased to kidnapped from my sister, she's so nice she just let's me take the ones she's already read, and never asks for them back. 




Immortal City by Scott Speer Published April 3rd 2012 Goodreads


Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard Published July 24th 2012 Goodreads


Crave by Melissa Darnell Published October 25th 2011 Goodreads


Coveted by Shawntelle Madison Published April 24th 2012 Goodreads


Where Demons Fear to Tread by Stephanie Chong Published August 23rd 2011 Goodreads

Become by Ali Cross Published November 11th 2011 Goodreads

Partials by Dan Wells Published February 28th 2012 Goodreads

Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson Published January 1st 1998 Goodread


What did you get this week?

17 comments:

  1. Nice list. Pushing the Limits looks like a good book. I can't wait to hear what you think about it.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh so may books this week! I adored Pushing the Limits and I really wanna read Something Strange and Deadly!
    Happy reading ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Immortal City sounds really good as well as Partials. I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pushing the Limits was awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Something Strange and Deadly! Incarnation, Pushing the Limits, and Crave all sound so good!!! Happy reading! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome loot!! Everyone will tell you that Pushing the Limits is incredible.. and they're so right! You'll love it! I think Incarnation sounds awesome so I hope you enjoy it. :) I also recently got Immortal City and Something Strange and Deadly! Both sound great! And finally, PARTIALS!!! Eep! It's amazing! I absolutely adored it! Have a fabulous week!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I love the look of Pushing The Limits!

    Feel free to pop by mine: http://emily-confessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I not only got Priestess of Eggstone I finished it. It is the second book in a series and the ending leaves no doubt that there will be a third one. I did like it and hope that you do too. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I've been hearing good things about Something Strange and Deadly and I still need to read Partials!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice haul! Pushing the Limits was amazing & I can't wait to read Something Strange and Deadly.

    Happy reading :)

    Sharon @ http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/the-sunday-post-stacking-shelves-5th.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great minds think alike. I just got Crushed tonight! Great picks.

    Shannon
    Readergirl Reviews a Teen Book

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Medium, Incarnation, Partials and Pushing the Limits are all on my to-read list; they all look so good! I wish you the best with reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy toast that's a lot of books!!! Great Haul!!! Thank you for the comment. Hope to read your reviews. Thank you for following 8) I shall follow you backk...like a creeper. Happy reading 8)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... quite a few serious selections :). Quite a lot of them too. I would like to take a go at PARTIALS....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am dying to read Immortal City. A friend of mine is obsessed with that book and always has the highest praise for it. Awesome haul and happy reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul! I really want to read Pushing the Limits; I've heard nothing but good things about it. Enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on getting Pushing the Limits. I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    Enjoy your books and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete