Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #20



Stacking The Shelves October 20th 2012

Stacking the Shelves is a new meme by Tyngas Reviews that let's bloggers share their new books and swag, whether they are physical or virtual. I'll include books I've been sent, emailed, purchased, won and for review.

This week I snagged a great selection of books.I can't wait to start reading them.


For Review & Upcoming Tours


Dust by Devon Ashley (Goodreads) Review from author
Once Upon A Second Chance by Marian Vere (Goodreads) Upcoming Tour
Blood and Moonlight by Moria Keith (Goodreads) Upcoming Tour
Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson (Goodreads) Review from author
How Beauty Me the Beast by Jax Garren (Goodreads) Netgalley

Purchased 

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (Goodreads)
Accidentally Demonic by Dakota Cassidy (Goodreads)
Mortal Obligation by Nicole Chase (Goodreads)
Gravity by Abigail Boyd (Goodreads)
Diary of a Vampeen by Christin Lovell (Goodreads)
Blooded: A Jessica McCain Novella by Amanda Carlson (Goodreads)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Goodreads)
Bunheads by Sophie Flack (Goodreads)
Spectral by Shannon Duffy (Goodreads)
Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz (Goodreads)

What did you get this week?

14 comments:

  1. Excellent haul of books. Great stack of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that certainly is a ton of bookish goodness! I hope you enjoy it all, happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great group of books. Hope you enjoy every one. Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you had many books, I loved blooded, this series is amazing! I hope you'll enjoy all of them. Happy reading!

    (I'm a new follower as well)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my STS! All of the covers are so pretty, I've been dying to read Anna and the French Kiss. Enjoy your books! New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, what a haul! So great!
    I see a few from my TBR pile, nice picks ;)

    Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books!
    And thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I've seen Beauty and the Beast around and I love the steampunky cover ^^ Oh, and Anna and the French Kiss made me give contemporary books a shot again, I devoured it :)
    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look like some really interesting titles and you seem to have quite a few books here.

    Heard lots about Anna and the French Kiss; all good. And Wolf Pact looks really good too.

    Hope you enjoy your books. And thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of great books! Happy reading, I hope you love them all, and thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to pick up Anna and the French Kiss still too. Hope you enjoy all of the books you received this week!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Haul! I really need to read Anna the french Kiss-it seems like I might be the only one who doesn't own it :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's one great book haul! Hope you have fun reading, I'm looking forward to your reviews!
    New follower!
    Katie @ Fiction Predictions

    ReplyDelete