Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 14th 2013

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.


This week I read three not what I was planning for but better then nothing. While the hubby's been out of town instead of reading like I normally do I've been watching Heart of Dixie on netflix I've gotten hooked so my reading is suffering.

Read

Katana by Cole Gibsen (Review)
Five by Christie L. Rich (Review)
Dark Waltz by A.M. Hargrove (Review)

Currently Reading 
Marked for Vengeance by S.J. Pierce (Goodreads)

Up Next
RenHala by Amy Joy Lutchen (Goodreads)

The Rest of the week. 


Eden's Root by Rachel Fisher (Goodreads)
Seeds of War by Rachel Fisher (Goodreads)
Evie's Knight by Kimberly Krey (Goodreads)
Awaken by Sarah M Ross (Goodreads)

What are you reading this week?


Don't forget to check out this call for bloggers (Here)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh love the cover for Seeds of War. Hope you enjoy all your reads this week :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete